Thursday, September 22, 2011

14 weeks

FINALLY in tri-two & all I wanna do is sleep oh and I have headaches ALL the time :/. Atleast we will know what ' Monster' is in a couple weeeks :). I have appoitment in like 2 weeks to make sure ' Monster ' is okay in mommys bellly, thats how the doctor put it ha :), I'm gonna be getting blood done to make sure there isnt anything wrong with the baby, then two weeks later we will know if we are having a ' Monster ' or ' Lady Bug '. I got a feeling that my baby is a boy thoughh. The morning sickness is gonee, yaaay.
This is what our baby looks like this tri e length and weight

~ length                       ~weight
3.5 in | 8.9 cm            1.5 oz | 42 g















Can't wait to see our baby in a unltra soundd, it gonna be exciting. Anyways not much is going on right noww but I might add more later, who knows.

2 comments: