Wednesday, October 5, 2011

16 weeks.

I'm 16 weeks today & tomorrow I have to go for blood to make sure the baby is A - okay, then two weeks later we get to know what our peanut is. I've been craving grill cheese & coke like crazy. I don't feel like my belly has gotten any bigger & I'm praying that I finally gained some weight. Last night I felt huge I guess the way my peanut was laying made my belly look so big. Lol. I can feel my bundle kick me now and its prettty amazing, not gonna lie. He doesnt kick much though but its got more and more often since last week. He kicked me 5 times this morning :). We finnaly decied on a girls name, not gonna say what it is but it starts with a " L ". anywhoo we are hopimh the next 24 weeks go by fast so we can meet out peanutt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment