Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dear Baby


Dear Baby, when mommy and daddy first found out about you we was more than excited. Daddy always said " I want a boy " But I didn't care as long as you was healthy. The day we told my family they was disapointed and said some things that made mommy hurt, but I was strong and decied that what they said wasnt right & told them my baby was gonna be part of THIS family. Mommy and Daddys new doctor also known as a OBGYN told us we'd probally meet you March 21,2012 give or take. We still have 6 months until that day though & we are still waiting to find out what
 you are. I'm sure you already know what your name is gonna be. I can honsetly tell you that you've already in so many ways changed mommy and daddys life.Your daddy has became a better person and even though he cant be here with us everyday he works his butt off for you. He's such a amazing guy and I can't wait for you to meet him. He's gave me such a bunddle of joy & I love him so much for itt. Idc what you look like or what you are or even who you become as long as your healthy and enjoy life. I know we can't give you everything you want but we can come close to itt.
I remember the first time we saw you and heard your heartbeat, you was so little it was crazy you looked like a peanut ' your nicknamee' Mommy has had it rough since I found out I was having you & i'm only holding on for youu. I hope you understand all this one day and relize you have some amazing parents even though we wont always seem like it. I already love you peanut and I can't wait to meet you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment