Thursday, October 20, 2011

18 weeks 1 day. Its a ...

I've been feeling my baby kick me ALOT here lately. My babe isnt shy one bitt :). Last night I had some major hearburn and my thoart has been burning alot too. I've been trying alot more new foods & seem to like everything I try. I still crave pickles and cokee :). & I want punkin piee YUM. on my fetal doppler monitor I can hear the baby kicking and hear its hear beat tooo. I went for my appointment today and she said my baby is measuring to 19 weeks and 2 days an entire week and 1 days difference. Lol. He also weighs 9 oz, close to a pound. I can't wait to hold my baby in my arms. It looked so comfortable in my belly though & was moving alot :). I already love my babee & my family is gonna be the cutiest I just know ittt <3333.



Thats right I'm having myself a little boyy. Daddy got his wishhh & so did mommmy <3. My boy wasnt afraid to show his parts either he enjoyed letting my nurse know he was a boyy. So for now on your gonna be seeing " it " or " peanut " as baby R. I can't wait to hold my boy in my arms & tell him how much I love himm. Just watching him today made me realize hes gonna be something else. Hes such a cutie tooo.There aint no doubt that mommy is gonna have her hands fulll, but i'm down for itt. God sure has sent me a wonderful gift that I love oh so muchh. His little button nose seems to be the cutest thing on him. I could seat here all day and talk about how cute my little name will be in person. I love you soo soo much baby R and I deff cant wait to meet you. Daddy thought he cried today wait until he meets you for the first time. He's gonna be crying his eyes out :). We love you Rj and cant wait to meet youu. *BABY DUST :D*

No comments:

Post a Comment